This is my very first time to make chicken enchiladas that I found a recipe HERE in ALL RECIPES. My family especially my boys loves Italian foods. I do not like Italian foods. My Asian taste buds does not like it lol.
Anyway. I am very surprised that it turned out so good. I am so proud of myself. My family loves it too. The only thing about this food is so filling. I bought the recipes in double becasue I have the feeling that in case my family likes it. I can cook it again.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in chicken and pinto beans. Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into the prepared baking dish. Spread cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as lettuce and tomatoes, or sour cream.
It is very easy to make and very delicious too. You should try it too.